Careers at Milano Pro Sport
Working at Milano means that you will be joining a global brand and one of the world leaders in gymnastic garment manufacturing. We are eager to meet you and we are always on the lookout to find new talented and skilled individuals that can grow our team.
Detailed listings of the positions available are listed below.
Don't see a position for you but you'd like to work from us -we would still love to hear from you! You can send us your CV and cover letter at email@example.com and we will happily review it!
Quality Control and Packing
The role & responsibilities
- Be hardworking & reliable.
- Ability to work in a team with a friendly environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and dedicated in an innovative and expanding company
- Have the ability to switch from one order to another quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet team targets
- Ability to work accurately and to highest quality in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- An eye for detail and a commitment to maintaining high quality standards at all time
- A 'can do', positive attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team, involving other Quality Checkers, sales, dispatch and machinists.
- The ability to work efficiently to enable orders to go out on time but without compromising on the quality of their work
- Operate on different stations as and when required.
- Willing to take on new challenges.
- Communicative level of English
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.